About the role
Yggdrasil is hunting for a sharp Product Manager to drive our Metagame products with style & finesse. You will drive all of Yggdrasil metagame products from market insight, concepts, design, sample production, production, testing and validating, promotion, launch, operations & support, and finally the product end of life.
Together with our team of highly skilled product owners, development, and operations team you will deliver the AAA quality of all Yggdrasil metagame products such as promotional tools & jackpots to secure our market leadership and position as the number ONE iGaming supplier.
- Translate company & business strategy into Metagame product vision
- By researching market, clients, players, partners, competition, analysis current product performance, identifying market gaps; define and own the metagames products strategy and roadmaps.
- Lead and follow up on the strategy, roadmap, and deliveries
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio for Yggdrasil Metagame products
- Clearly communicate the product strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insight to stakeholders and provide insights on key differentiators
- Manage and own the profitability and commercial success of all products
- By owning the metagame product strategy and roadmap, prioritize and balance the needs from customer and stakeholders
- Define and design products, based on business needs & requirements
- Execute on the product strategy and drive actions throughout the organization to get products to market
- Take decision, approve the readiness of the products and the operation around product throughout its’ life-cycle
- Support the Product Owners and Development teams in their job to produce fantastic metagame products
- Supporting the commercial and marketing teams in creation of marketing and promotion material & communication of roadmap, plans and deliverables, taking part of actively selling the product and planning and launching new products or features
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Online Casino
- At least 3 years experience in a similar product role
- Excellent understanding of online Casino marketing operations
- Understanding of casino operators and gamblers needs
- Extensive experience partnering with product management, product marketing and/or engineering to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches