About the role
Yggdrasil is looking for our next Product Manager hero, this time with focus on Games.
In this role you will go on a journey and help us build and shape the Games product unit to achieve excellence. You will also manage and be overall responsible for the full Yggdrasil Game products portfolio from market insight, concepts, design, sample prototyping, creation & development, testing and validating, promotion, launch, operations & support, and finally the product end of life.
Together with our state of the art producers, prototypers, product owners, designers, development teams, and operations team you will be responsible for deliver world class quality casino games products with top notch GUX design and AAA quality to secure our market leadership and position as number ONE iGaming supplier.
- Translate company & business strategy into Yggdrasil Game products vision
- Ultimate responsible to create and deliver Game products roadmaps that generate superior user experience.
- By researching market, & competition analysis on current product performance, identifying market gaps
- Full ownership in delivering outstanding and quality products and for the ROI of each product delivered and is responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing an overall strategic plan for all our game products
- Lead and follow up on the Game Products strategy, roadmap, and deliveries from internal or external partners.
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio for Yggdrasil Game products whilst also adding business value as well as meeting the customers’ & market´s need
- Clearly communicate the game product strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insight to stakeholders and provide insights on key differentiators
- Manage and own the profitability and commercial success of all Yggdrasil Game products
- Define and design products, based on business needs & requirements.
- Be instrumental in the early stages of concepts and prototyping by being involved in the work from the early phase, regardless if the concepts are created internally or by external suppliers or partners.
- Contribute & participate with feedback in concept, prototyping and other feedback/status sessions during the whole production cycle.
- Ensure execution on the product strategy and drive actions throughout the organization to get Yggdrasil Game products to market
- Take decision, approve the readiness of the products and the operation around product throughout its’ life-cycle
- Support the Producers, Designers and Development teams in their job to produce world class Game products
- From a Games perspective, being the one participating in press activities, conferences, and other discussions where Yggdrasil present our portfolio of current and upcoming Game products etc
- Supporting the commercial and marketing teams in creation of marketing and promotion material & communication of Game Product roadmap, plans and deliverables, taking part of actively selling the product and planning and launching new Game products or features
- Develop and drive strong partnerships and collaborations with key stakeholders within and outside of Yggdrasil, to create well rounded overall Game product offering that pushes the company goals and vision
- Ensure proper intellectual Property and trademark management for all Game products
- Ownership of game regulatory adaptations
- Ensure that key decisions are well defined, well based on research and facts and reviewed by all potential stakeholders
- Ensure that the game product roadmaps are communicated and presented on a regular basis and when needed/requested to internal and external stakeholders
- At least 8 years’ experience working with Online Casino with a deep understanding of Casino Games & Operations.
- 4+ years in a Product Manager role with responsibility for Game products or Game products portfolios
- Excellent understanding of casino operators, players, affiliates and streamers needs
- Extensive experience of product management, product marketing and/or engineering to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches
- Prior experience in having full ownership of product portfolio, incl creation of new, maintenance of current portfolio and end-of-live process
- Experience leading people in projects or in a Product environment
- Excellent command of English in both written and verbal communication
- Very strong presentation skills, for all kinds of audience