About the role
Come join Yggdrasil in our continued quest to secure our position as the most relevant, and valuable strategic partner of choice! As a Key Account Manager your role will consist of offering top class services to your allocated existing customer accounts. Your objectives will consist of obtaining and securing customer commitments to our Roadmap offerings and value proposition, to ensure drive of desired share of wallet and revenue growth.
- Manage the day to day customer management, covering the entire company products, solutions and value proposition offering
- Proactively identify, plan and execute customer growth enablers, that will secure the companies strategic long term position and growth objectives with designated accounts
- Build strong and long lasting fruitful and trustful relationships with all key customer contacts and stakeholders as relevant.
- Develop, implement and maintain an Account Plan that defines key customer revenue driving activities, and activity objectives
- Keeping highest level of customer responsiveness securing highest level of customer satisfaction
- Keeping a customer centric ways of working approach, that secures company global opportunity with designated accounts
- Coordinate marketing and campaign activities with customer and internal stakeholders with purpose to drive portfolio stickiness, revenue growth and ROI
- Managing and always keep update as relevant customer activities and opportunities within company Sales Force system.
- Setting and manage budget process and forecasting for relevant accounts with highest possible accuracy and quality assurance, that supports the company financial planning, and strategy objectives.
- Ensure customer game launch, marketing, and promotional optimization across All customer designated brands
- Meet or exceed customer performance KPIs as agreed with company from time to
- Organize, attend, and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Operators
- Be a world class ambassador for the Company, and always act with a professional attitude.
- Prior experience working as an account manager / commercial manager across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector
- Experience working within the iGaming industry
- Experience managing key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving established revenue targets
- A successful track record in development of strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
- Experience working inside an iGaming B2C operator is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven competence in negotiating.
- Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms
- Experience drafting proposals and presenting in front clients.