About the role
We are looking for Junior Software Tester to expand our workforce. You will be responsible for quality control of our beautiful games with an intuitive and exciting gameplay and caring about high quality of our products.
Quality is a key and integral part of our mission. We continuously work to maintain our reputation and our brand name as a guarantee of excellence and reliability by putting in place the best quality control practices.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and communicative candidate, who is looking for a new career path in Quality Control and Testing. We’re looking for motivated and talented people so want you to grow with us!
- Perform manual testing
- Prepare test cases
- Handle bugs and defects
- Take care the high quality of our products by detecting bugs during the test assignment.
- Properly drive and own the assignment until it’s delivered to the Project Manager
- Provide accurate daily status of the assignments
- Preferably +6-months of experience in Software Testing/IT
- Understands the testing process and its element
- Focus on quality
- Bug hunting instinct
- Logical thinking and inference
- An eye for detail
- Fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Chrome DevTools
- Passion for games
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
- Team player attitude and excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Motivation and ambition