About the role
Do you want to join us in our efforts to secure Yggdrasil’s position as the most reliable and trustful partner of choice by securing company licensing status in all applicable gaming regulations? Then this is job for you! As our Head of Gaming Compliance you will proactively identify and implement enhanced workflows that keeps highest possible responsiveness to business and market opportunities, with maintained licensing and compliance status as regulatory required.
- Ensure Compliance with All applicable gaming regulations
- Maintain an excellent overview of regulatory developments in order to quality assure and suggest business opportunities, for both existing and new markets
- Provide recommendations and directions to Chief of Global Market Operations, and other key stakeholders on all areas of regulatory gaming compliance, and licensing frameworks based on the company strategy and business objectives
- Assess, and communicate new regulatory changes and possible regulatory changes from a gaming compliance perspective
- Ensure smooth and timely licensing in all (current and upcoming) jurisdictions
- Owner of all external and internal regulatory audits incl. deliveries of detailed gaming compliance reports
- Liaise between the Company, and gaming regulatory authorities, and respond to gaming regulatory authorities’ enquiries
- Proactively create strong, fruitful and long-lasting regulatory relationships with key regulatory stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and execute on processes and procedures related to gaming compliance
- Responsible for defining and implementing internal controls for gaming compliance
- Owner of the regulatory returns and reports, and to proactively communicate to stakeholders as relevant
- Investigate and report of incidents of non-compliance as it relates to gaming statues, regulations and internal controls.
- Interpret and communicate information on regulatory matters related to gaming compliance
- Keep up to date and be aware of the gaming compliance calendar covering all applicable regulations and tasks
- Key point of contact for all operational gaming regulatory and applicable queries
- Update processes and methods that will enhance company commercialization of business and market opportunities, with maintained licensing and compliant levels as required
- Responsible for keeping a customer centric and business acumen perspective through out the compliance process and ways of working
- +4 years experience from Igaming industry as a Gaming Compliance Officer or a similar role
- Experience & successful track record working with regulatory licensing from multiple markets
- Established good relations with regulators is highly advantageous
- Prior track record in implementing ways of working with a customer centric and business perspective through out the compliance process