About the role
We need to strengthen our team with a seasoned and operational leader to drive commercial leadership and customer management excellence throughout our Account Management function. The role will proactively manage the Account Management team and optimize the ways of working to secure company strategic long-term positioning, share of wallet and revenue growth objectives with existing customers. You will continue the implementation of a performance-oriented culture with a customer centric mindset that delivers a world class customer satisfaction experience.
- Day to day management and administration of the Account Management function.
- Define, drive and execute the existing customer and market strategy, that secures strategic position and revenue growth targets.
- Define, drive and execute the planning of customer and market growth enablers, with all value propositions in mind.
- Proactively manage & support the Account mgmt team with the opportunity pipeline as well as support & manage the prioritisation of team activities to secure best strategic value and ROI.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to define and implement relevant and timely knowledge share activities of existing / new products and value propositions within the function.
- Manage and support the team to secure a solid Account Planning strategy, execution and performance follow ups.
- Proactively coordinate as relevant Customer Business Reviews, Product Roadshows, in cooperation with Account Managers, and other internal stakeholders.
- Identify, and establish own strong and long-lasting relationships with key customer stakeholders on all relevant levels.
- Understand market dynamics, underlaying customer growth factors and proactively coach and work with Account Management to mitigate and secure revenue growth targets.
- Build a performance oriented, and customer centric Account Management function, with the customer real needs in mind.
- Drive the Budget & Forecast process, KPI’s & performance developments follow ups.
- Represent the company in trade shows and conferences etc. on a global basis.
- Seasoned leader with successful experience in developing teams & individuals
- +6 years experience from Igaming industry in same or similar role
- Previous experience in contract negotiations
- Solid B2B experience, having operator background would be considered highly advantageous
- Proven track record in sales & revenue growth