About the role
In our quest for world domination we need an enthusiastic Game Expert to shower us with wisdoms and never-ending knowledge on gameplay & mechanics, gaming content, market trends & feedback etc.
In your role you will proactively manage, drive and execute Customer Game Presentations, and support existing operating partners in their operations and game release plans to ensure that the Yggdrasil Global Roadmap games reach maximum penetration, customer buy in and best possible performance.
- Coordinate, prepare, and deliver game presentations on frequent basis towards the Yggdrasil Network wide client base, as well as dedicated presentations for our Major Accounts
- Drive up game penetration reach across all customers for all Yggdrasil Roadmap content, in-house as well as third-party sourced
- Help secure top positions on operating partners’ websites as well as commitments to promotional campaigns
- Support existing operating partners of Yggdrasil in daily operations to secure smooth game deployments that in turn secure greater commitment to YG content
- Advising and planning partner launches and game rollout schedules
- Keep customers up to date on new frequent game releases, updates, and on news
- Responsible for maximising launch penetration, and confirming the release of new games on the existing customers’ sites IE getting partners to opt in
- Manage all partners' queries about game mechanics, configurations, and performance in the first instance
- Close collaboration with Key Account Managers to increase game penetration that in turn drives revenue goals for the division
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about gaming content in the marketplace from all competitors of Yggdrasil, and as relevant feedback to Product stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with casino managers, Heads of casino, and other key stakeholders at Yggdrasil’s operating partners
- Organize, attend, and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Operators
- Collaboration with Product and Marketing stakeholders, and be timely updated on Yggdrasil Global Roadmap deliveries, USPs and campaign planning.
- Collaboration with Product and Marketing for timely and well executed Game Presentation formats, and player/ customer value statements
- As relevant coordinate and invite 3rd party studios and developers, part of the Yggdrasil Roadmap offering to frequent client game presentations.
- Provide Game related feedback to internal stakeholders as result of customer and market feedback to the company Roadmap, and games.
- Excellent knowledge of Slot games mechanics and gameplay
- 2-3 years’ experience within an iGaming B2B Provider or an Operator on the product side
- Prior experience in a client facing position with proven track record in building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- B2B account management, sales experience and / or product management experience that includes customer-facing pitching of some sort