About the role
We are looking to fill a position within our Marketing team who will be responsible for driving our Casino Streaming relationships and play a pivotal role within our Marketing strategy, ensuring that Yggdrasil’s Games are clearly visible across all relevant markets, streaming platforms, streamer channels and our affiliate partners.
You will work across Twitch, Youtube and other SOMO channels and you know these platforms inside and out, whilst staying up to date on wider streaming trends and new platforms.
- Help shape, manage and execute on the Yggdrasil Streaming Community strategy.
- Scouting and onboarding of new streamers.
- Negotiation with streamers and come up with reward plans.
- Coordinate streamer and campaigns needs with various internal and external teams.
- Monitor and report regularly on performance.
- Ensure responsible gambling practices are enforced across all streams.
- Working with the BI team to model and forecast all campaign performances and expected costs.
- Assist in planning annual budget.
- Communicating and aligning all Network Campaigns to the Commercial team and working with them to present the best options for their Clients.
- Updating dedicated Streamer space on company website.
- Scheduling external communication to streamers.
- Assist in setting up all the campaigns in the Back Office and monitoring activity as campaign goes live.
- Responsible for all post-campaign analysis and presenting these reports to relevant stakeholders
- 3-4 years experience and background in Marketing
- 2+ years Hands-on experience from iGaming industry
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English
- Experience from setting up digital campaigns
- Experience creating and managing promotions for online Casino
- Experience and ability to analyse data and reporting on campaign performance
- Deep understanding of the Twitch culture and other streaming/influencer platforms
Nice to have:
- Previous on-camera or video editing skills (doing own streamer/influencer) is highly advantageous